Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Easy ain't always easy

I guess I misunderstood what a week off was. In my mind, I just heard the OFF part. In truth, off is more easy than off. I have short easy workouts each day. So I guess that is still a week off. I was stuck on the trainer this evening. The rain was pouring down as I pedaled away, going nowhere. I was doing 10 sets of spin ups. It went pretty fast, but I was glad when it was over. I think it might have been better to be riding in the driving rain. I gave blood yesterday and I think I am still feeling some of the effects from that process. I should be back to normal soon. I have to be by the end of the week because Saturday is going to be an all out attack of a workout. I will be doing a 15 minute interval at max effort. There should be NOTHING left if I do it correctly. I will be dragging myself home. Sound like fun? Want to go with? Yeah, I thought not...

No comments:

Post a Comment