Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to basics

AHHH, recovery! Monday I had a nice relaxed recovery ride. I was out for a little over an hour. I did hook onto the Monday group ride for a few miles, but I stayed with the B group most of the time to keep my effort in check. I jumped on the train of the A group on the way bck into town and work my way through the rotation. I did one short pull and peeled off to ride home alone.
Tuesday it was back to the hard stuff. I did an aerobic capacity workout much like last week's but instead of 6 x 3 minute sets, I had to do 8 sets at 3 minutes each. It was an intense session, but I didn't feel as wasted as when I did only 6 sets a week ago. My legs a a little sore this morning, but no worries, I'm sure I will work that out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment