Monday, June 15, 2009

Here again...looking out.

June 15, 2009
I'm indoors on the trainer again today. It was raining on my way home and continued to rain as I debated on waiting it out or getting on the trainer. The rain I don't really mind, but I don't like riding when there is lightning. I opted for the trainer. I put in 38 minutes of good spinning. It felt really good to spin the legs out. I will be ready for the hard work I have to do tomorrow. Of course, it stopped raining and the sun popped out about 10 minutes before I finished the workout. The forecast calls for a 40% chance of strong storms all afternoon and evening tomorrow. I hope I can get outside and miss all that. Indoor training is more intensity packed into a shorter time period, but not nearly as much fun or as mind clearing as being on the road.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for clear skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment