Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pro Race and "After Party"


Still in full recovery, not doing a thing, lazier than ever, can't seem to drag my butt of the couch mode. I am heading to Greenville, SC in the morning to watch the US Pro National Championship Road Race. I have passes to get into the Hincapie VIP tent for the race and the Hincapie headquaters for their after party Sunday night. Our club gets 2 passes each year and I got first dibs on them this year. Good times! I have several photos from past Tours de Georgia that I hope to get autographed. Especially the one posted here previously of me and George Hincapie. I am such a cycling groupie. My training will resume next week. I gave my coach the heads up that I might not be up to it Monday, after the late night, but Tuesday I'll have to get back to the grind and start the off season work.

No comments:

Post a Comment