Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching up


I am really behind on posting updates. I am not going to try and catch up. I’ll just say I have gotten a few training rides in, but nothing to “write” home about. I have done a couple of the easiest recovery rides of my life. I checked the ego at the door as I rolled out the bike and took it super easy. I have had no energy to speak of lately. My hard efforts have been mediocre at best. Training is all about performance gains http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4. I have not felt any gains in the last several rides. I’d be an easy target on the bike right now. I have to snap out of this quickly. I am going to recon the TN State Road Race course tomorrow morning. The race is only a week away. Hopefully I can also get lots of rest this weekend. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment