Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lazy and unmotivated


I have done almost nothing for 2 weeks. I did a 50 mile ride last Saturday and not much more. I have tried to get in a couple miles of walking each day, but that's about it. I have been VERY unmotivated to get to the gym or out on the bike. I guess I just needed a break more than I realized. I have to snap out of this though. I want to go for a state jersey next season and the prep for that has to start very soon. I have to MAKE myself get to the gym next week, no excuses. My goal, beginning in October is to lose 2 pounds a month. That should put me at a great "race" weight by the start of the season. I HAVE been spending too much time on ebay. Nice additions to my cycling gear though...see the photos. I hope I will be posting more about fall/winter training beginning Monday. Send your motivational vibes my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment